CROWD N CLIP PTY LTD respects your privacy and is committed to protecting your personal information. This policy explains how we collect, use, and disclose your personal information, and your rights in relation to that information.
Collection of Personal Information
We may collect personal information such as your name, email address, and phone number when you interact with our website or services. We may also collect other information such as your IP address, browser type, and device type.
Use of Personal Information
We may use your personal information for the following purposes:
- To provide you with our products and services
- To improve our products and services
- To communicate with you about our products and services
- To personalize your experience with our website and services
- To analyse and track your use of our website and services
- To comply with our legal obligations
Disclosure of Personal Information
We may disclose your personal information to third parties such as:
- Service providers who assist us in providing our products and services
- Our business partners who offer products and services that may be of interest to you
- Law enforcement or other government agencies when required by law
We take reasonable steps to ensure that any third parties to whom we disclose your personal information are bound by confidentiality and privacy obligations.
Security of Personal Information
We take reasonable steps to protect your personal information from unauthorised access, use, and disclosure. We use industry-standard security measures such as encryption and firewalls to protect your information.
You have the right to:
- Access and correct your personal information
- Withdraw your consent to the use of your personal information
- Lodge a complaint with the relevant regulatory authority
Effective Date Jan 1, 2023